Enter to win a Smile Makeover
WIN A FREE SMILE MAKEOVER!
How to Enter:
- Create a video that is 1-2 minutes in length. Tell us a little about who you are and why you, your friend or family member deserve a smile makeover.
- Submit the video and some photos of your smile from June 1st thru June 30, 2023 at 5 pm.
- Email DrBishopSmileMakeover@gmail.com and attach your video and photos!
We will announce the winner of our Smile Makeover Giveaway on July 1, 2023!
Smile Makeover Giveaway terms & conditions:
- Services valued up to $10,000
- Must be able to travel to appointments at the offices of M.R. Bishop DMD & Associates – travel costs are not included.
- Smile Makeover winner/ candidate must attend a preliminary consultation to determine what services the makeover may include.
- Services offered may include Professional Whitening, Veneers, Bridges, and Same Day Crowns. The Smile Makeover package includes all dental services as well as preparatory services such as x-rays as provided in the Treatment Plan.
- Treatment plan / Services are determined at the time of the scheduled consultation by the doctors.
- The Smile Makeover Giveaway winner will have the opportunity to accept the treatment plan and agree that only the service provided for in the Treatment Plan constitute the Smile Makeover package. Any additional dental work requested by the winner / patient is considered outside the Smile Makeover package and will be quoted for the patient.
- Winner agrees to share before and after photos for the purposes or advertising for M.R. Bishop DMD and Associates.
Meet the 2022 Smile Makeover Winner!
On July 1, 2022 we announced the winner of our 2022 Smile Makeover Giveaway. Tammy Patrick is a wife, mother, and grandmother - nominated by her daughter, Kayla, and grandson, Grayson. She is an active member of her community and is deserving of this Smile Makeover.
Step 1: The first time Tammy came into M.R. Bishop DMD and Associates, we did a complete examination. We utilized our state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to get a full picture and understanding of her oral health and teeth. Using our Cone Beam machine we were able to create images that are comparable to a CT scan and gave us a better representation of Tammy’s oral health. The Cone Beam machine is used on all of our patients during their routine checkups. Next, we created a 3D scan of Tammy’s teeth, which we then 3D printed. This gave us a full understanding of Tammy’s oral situation and allowed us to create a comprehensive plan that would give Tammy her dream smile and ensure her oral health!
Step 2: Once we created the oral plan we began our work during Tammy’s next appointment. We started with a preliminary whitening; this allowed us to create not only a whiter smile but allowed us to match her new fittings to her brighter smile. We needed to remove a tooth which we replaced with a temporary bridge. Additionally, we installed temporary crowns and…
Tammy’s next appointment, to install her permanent bridges and crowns and complete her Smile Makeover, was several weeks later. We had to wait for her mouth to heal and for the swelling to reduce.
Step 3: At Tammy’s third and final apointment. We installed her permanent bridge and crowns. We did a last round of whitening and Tammy was ready to face the world equipped with a new smile. Tammy left our offices with a newfound confidence and a beaming smile!
For Your Own Smile Makeover Call: (859) 887-1094